Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

Motherhood will never stop being a sacred calling for me. After struggling with infertility, the act of conception and life is still so incredibly amazing and humbling. It really is the greatest miracle. So many things have to go right for a pregnancy to survive in a body and for that baby to be born. It is an amazing gift (And that's whether you have biological children, adopt or mentor. The act of them coming to this earth is truly inspiring to me!). Beyond the medical aspect of having children, the act of parenting is such a heavy and daunting responsibility. But it is also the most joyful and special experience. I am beyond grateful to be a mom to these three hooligan boys! They are my world. They fill me with immeasurable joy and happiness. They are my heart outside my body. 

Mother's Day from the past.... 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012

No comments: