Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day





It was my first official Mother's Day! Yes, I had the belly bump last year and have always had a mini-momma inside me, but this year we have the monkey mister! Oh how grateful I am to be Jaxson's mom. He is a mover, jibbe-jabber, crazy little monkey but he makes me and my life better. While his crying might make me want to pull my hair out sometimes, his smiles make me feel like I must be doing something right and his giggles put me on cloud nine.  What a special and divine gift it is to be a mother (in any shape or form) and how grateful I am to my own mom. She is such an amazing women, an example of perseverance, kindness and unconditional love. Throughout my life, she has been a constant stream of support and love. I know that I am a better mother because of the mom she was to me and the woman she chooses to be everyday. I am also very appreciative of my sisters and other women in my life. They are all so amazing and great examples to me and again help me to be a better mom.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! You're such a cute mama. Love that you could celebrate with your mom!