Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hmmmmmmmm

So tonight I was looking through my computer and stumbled on my old "single blog" (alyssabsworld.blogspot.com) and boy was I entertained. Looking through the posts and reading stories and comments made such a different impression than looking through pictures. There is something about reading the words you wrote during an experience rather than back tracking in your memory to recall. It got me thinking of why I stopped. I never had a big following and really in the end it was for me, friends, family members and my future kids. So this lady is bound and determined to start writing down her experiences and living a life where I want to :). If you happen to check my blog, I hope you enjoy the ride with me. And please in advance forgive any rants or raves, that's just the kind of girl I am.

7 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

AWESOME!!! Can't wait. Been thinking about you a lot lately. Hope your world is rockin. Miss ya. Oh and remember when we use to go to Seven Peaks EVERY WEEK. Awe... that was AWESOME!

Alyssa said...

Oh Linds I freakin' miss you crazy lady. What is up in your world? Abarrett801@hotmail.com, would love to catch up :) Love you.

Shauna said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I will be your follower!! Can't wait to hear/see all your adventures.

MaDeb or Deb said...

OH YEAH!! I will be your follower for sure. I can't wait to be apart of your following Love You kiddo and counting the days!!

Anonymous said...

I check your blog all the time Lyss! I am glad you are back! cant wait to hear what all is going on with you and your family!!! :)

Lo-train said...

I'm so glad! I do check your blog and love to hear what you have to say. You crack me up and I miss you! My blog is private, email me lorrainecarp@gmail.com and I'll add you!

Janelle said...

I'm so excited that you are blogging again. I miss your face!