Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women out there. Over the past few years with my challenges with infertility, I have to come realize being a mother of a child is amazing but there are so many without children that exemplify being a mother and carry that nurturing nature. I am so grateful for their example and influence in my life and in Jaxson's. I know we are better for it. :) 

Being Jaxson's mom is such a blessing and a deep, eternal responsibility. He is my wild man. He challenges me and some days he tests every ounce of patience in my soul. He is sweet, sour, crazy, fun, loving, wild, thoughtful, intelligent and amazing all rolled into one. There's no doubt he has made me a better person and challenges me to be a better mom every day. I am so grateful I get to be his mom and a mom to another little one. Motherhood truly is a challenge and blessing! :) 
Mother's Days from the past......2014, 2013, 2012
Now this lady! Where would I be without this lady. I love my own mom so incredibly much. She is the light in our family. Whatever room she walks into, happiness,  light heartedness and a Christlike feeling follow. There are no words to express my gratitude for her influence, constant love and support and complete acceptance of me. This past week, my mom was admitted into the hospital with heart failure. She is a very healthy, almost 62 year old so it came as a complete shock to her, our family and the many physicians that have attended to her. Right now we are praying the medications start working to prevent a heart transplant. Like I said she is our light and the thought of not having her around for let's say the next 15 to 20 years creates a unbearable sadness. So now we will pray for our favorite lady! :) 

No comments: