Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas (Morning & Day)

Merry Christmas! Oh how I love this day. I love spending time with family. I love seeing the joy on the husband and children's faces. I love feeing the joy explode out of my heart. I love feeling the happiness of the season!!! :) 

One of my favorite things Christmas morning is when Jax comes out of his room. His expression and happiness is amazing! 
Nothing like a white Christmas, monte cristo sandwiches, diet DP and candy! :) 
And lots of cuddles, cinnamon rolls and It's a Wonderful Life!!!! 
Merry Christmas to mom! ;) haha, got love the poop up the front! 
As much fun as Christmas was today, I love reflecting on the true meaning of the season. Because of Him I am able to have my beautiful family forever. Because of Him I am able to feel whole. Because of Him, we are able to feel so much joy. So grateful for Him. So grateful for His birth. 

Christmas's from the past.....2014 (Morning & Day), 2013 (Morning & Day), 2012 (Morning & Day), 2011 (Morning & Day), 2010, 2009, 2008

No comments: