Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning 2012

Our poor babes was so sick all night and ended up in our bed. He slept like a hot, sweaty log. Such a sweet little face :). 
Finally waking up....
Coming out to see what Santa brought.
Checking out his Santa loot. 
A WHITE Christmas! Eek, I love it! :) 
Loving his construction trucks!
Loving his slide! :) 
And his dump truck.
And everything else he got.
After we put Jaxson down for a nap, we opened presents from each other. Man we are weird ;) I really like us :)
Sammy and our Santa key
And lastly our traditional cinnamon rolls and It's a Wonderful life. I may have cheated on the cinnamon rolls and bought them this year but I'm over it! And they were yummy, yummy, yummy. 

As always I am so grateful for this time of year. Not only are we able to spend time with family creating memories but we are able to reflect on our Savior and the amazing and profound impact he has our lives. So incredibly grateful. :)

No comments: