Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Oh how I love, love, love Christmas Eve!!! It's serious one of my favorite nights/traditions. A night spent with family eating (when I say eating, I mean stuffing our faces till it hurts!), chatting, laughing, and so much more. Such a special time of year. 
(Can't get enough of this handsome boy of mine!) 
Santa Time......
Love singing carols as we wait for Santa to come. This year the volume level might have gotten a little out of hand under my watch...whoops! :) After it calmed down a little bit Santa arrived and the kids were on cloud nine. Love a Santa visit. 
Jax with Santa...I love a crying picture! I'm such a mean momma!!! :) But look at that cute face!
Tay & Santa
Lo Bug & Santa
Max & Santa 
JD & Santa (accepting Lucas's gift) 
Jacq & Santa
Harper & Santa (again love a crying babes pic! Just so cute!!!) 
Hails & Santa
Cole & Santa (I'm so sad I didn't get a good pic :( ) 
Xander & Santa
Barrett Boy & Santa 

Nativity Story......
So every year Tim reads the Nativity story, we all have little parts & it's a pretty special part of the Christmas Eve party. We love it :). This year, my Mom sewed all kinds of amazing costumes, hats, props, etc. Needless to say they were amazing & the kids were stoked to wear them & act out their parts.
MaDeb trying to convince Cole Guy to play :).
Jacq as Mary
Max as one of the three kings
Taylor as Joseph
Xander as the donkey
Lo as an angel 
Besties, Lo & Hailey
Hails as an angel
Jen & Harp as sheep
Harper as a sheep
Max giving the donkey a try :) The donkey wasn't having it! 
Lo getting kisses from her momma!
Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus
Papa Rick as another one of the three kings. 
Brooke as one of the shepherds
Jax as a sheep (he decided to veto the cute sheep hat)
During the chaos, I mean reading! 
Max kills me!!!
The whole group!!!! (Barrett was another one of the three kings but wouldn't let me get a picture. But you can see him on the far right, behind Max.)

PJ Time........
Another tradition I love, Christmas Eve pajamas! No worries, we don't just get them for Jax, Jon and I participate too! :)  
(He was loving the baby...well for about 5 minutes and then wanted nothing to do with it. Shauna's girls were super cute about it. Telling Jon and I that Jax could take their doll home.) 

Group Pics.......
Love these people more than words! 

No comments: