Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning








I love our lazy Christmas mornings. I know we won't have them forever but I am cherishing them for now. We got to sleep in, in our Christmas EVE jammies! Jon says I am like a little kid who can't sleep in on Christmas morning, I don't think 8:30 is that early :). I guess old habits die hard. I was usually the first one up as a kid. Yup I am the baby of the family. Then we opened presents and we ATE. This year we scarfed down Costco cinnamon rolls and they were YUMMY (not as good as the tradition stolen bread but they did the trick). We also started a new tradition of watching Its a Wonderful Life. It was my first time watching it, crazy I know, and I LOVED it. Did I cry....heck yesser!!! Love me a happy ending :) So while it lasts I will LOVE our lazy Christmas mornings.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Look at you random blogger!! I love it!! Keep it up!! It's such a fun surprise when you post something. :) Love your Christmas morning. Yes.. enjoy it! In many years it will be a different kind of fun. HOPEFULLY! :)