Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Sunday

 The timing of Easter Sunday is always a little tricky, mainly because Easter Sunday shifts around like crazy! Sometimes it's in March, sometimes it's in April and sometimes its during conference weekend (so we usually wear out Easter Sunday best the week before). This year Easter was later in April and we enjoyed a beautiful Sacrament meeting and time at church and even snapped a few pictures with the boys in the Easter best! 

But on to the most important part of Easter.....the remembrance of our Savior and His resurrection. This day holds so much gratitude for my blessings. Because of Him, I am able to learn and grow from my mistakes. Because of Him, I get to be with my beautiful family for forever. Because of Him, I get to see some of my favorite people who have left this life. Because of Him, I am never alone in my fears, tears, etc. Because of Him, I find strength when I have none, faith and direction when I am lost. I honestly could go on and on because of Him. 

Easter Sundays of the past.....2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012

No comments: