Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter



So grateful for the Easter season and the opportunity to reflect on the sacrifice of my Savior. I always like to relate the resurrection to me personally. Knowing Jesus made the sacrifice for me personally brings an abundance of gratitude and allows the atonement to work more fully in my life. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have through the gospel and reminder of the season. :)  

Here is a little taste of our Easter morning.....

 
The sneaky Easter bunny made his way into our house again and left us quite the loot and bunny prints all over!

My sweet sleepy boy making his way out to see if the Easter bunny came! This year was definitely more fun because Jax was so excited when came out and saw his Easter basket full of goodies and little eggs hiding. 
It was so cute to see him run around to find the eggs. He found like 4 and wanted to call it good. I think it took him the rest of the day to finally the rest! I heart him ;)
Checking out the loot in his basket and Jon reading the note from the Easter Bunny. We were a little lazy around our house this Easter and didn't quite get to dying our eggs for the bunny to hide. So he left us some dye and told us to get to work! ;)
Before we could dye Easter eggs per the Easter bunny's request, we had to get some food in our bellies. This year I tried a carrot cake waffle recipe (allergy friendly!!!). And it was a pretty big hit, especially with Jaxson!
After breakfast it was on to dying Easter eggs and bubs loved it!
And then the joys of a toddler happened ;) Gotta love spills :)
And finally us in our Easter Sunday best :)

Easters from the past...... 2012

No comments: