Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter :)

Easter Sunday was such a fantastic day @ the Conley's. We attended a great Sacrament meeting where I was able to hear most of it! :) Sitting in the back of the gym with the rest of the rowdy babies is always challenging but Easter Sunday brings a special spirit to the meeting.






When we came home from church, Jax and Jon both took naps. After they woke up, little mister was able to see what the Easter bunny brought. That Easter Bunny tried to be so sneaky but he left a couple of bunny prints. As usual with the holidays this year, Jon and I have were more excited than Jax. :)


After we checked out what the Easter bunny brought, Jaxson had another nap and then we headed out on a walk. It was such a beautiful and warm day. Always nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air and family.





Right after the walk we decided to squeeze in some egg dying. Don't worry I had a kit from when I was single 3+ years ago...ha ha, let's just say the eggs struggled. But I did love baking them instead of boiling them.








At the tale end of Easter egg dying, I might have lost Jon to the Masters tournament and Jaxson to the spinning ceiling fan.


We even had surprise visitors, some of our favorite people...the Watsons! They brought yummy cookies and fun times. We love them!!! :) (sorry no pic :()

I love this time of year. What an amazing time to not only remember the sacrifice of our Savior but also the atonement and resurrection. Holidays like this remind me just how blessed I am to have the knowledge of the gospel and to be able to share it with Jaxson.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Looks like a very fun easter. What a cute mommy you are. Can the Easter bunny hop to my house next year.. seriously so cute!! Looks like you guys had a super fun packed day. love you guys. xo.