Sunday, November 20, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - November 20th to the 26th

11.20
Nothing better than cuddles with dad on Sunday morning! 
Off to the races with these ones......
11.21
Bye bye waves and kisses.......
Happy birthday to Flo.............
A little tubby time to end the day.........
11.22
Today I went to check out balloons for little mister's birthday and this little one was such a charmer the ladies at the shop gave him a birthday balloon on the house.....
This sweet boy is such an organizer and it makes me smile.......
11.25
I love that even my little ginger boy has the longest little lashes! And I can't believe he's one!!!!! 
Playing with birthday toys!........
11.26
Someone conned their dad into getting him some Mario shoes and the kid is through the roof excited.......

No comments: