Thursday, November 24, 2016

Little Red's First Birthday!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Can I stay in denial about my babes turning 1 year old?!?!? I'm definitely not ready! I know I am going to blink and he's going to be grown and gone. He is my sweet little miracle baby and it's killing me that it's all going so fast. Jon jokes that I cry at every milestone or special moment....and it's pretty accurate. I'm savoring every minute with this kiddo!
What I can say about our boy?!?! He's pretty dang awesome!!! He truly is happiness. I look at him and he has such a light about him. When others are around him, they feel so much joy. He has been such a healing to our family, little and big. His red hair shines through a little stronger everyday. His spunk has started to come out and his mini tantrums are hilarious (for now ;)). He is an intelligent little mister, always figuring out how things work. He and his brother have formed a sweet bond and love to wrestle and scream at each other. It's amusing 75% of the time ;). Bens loves mom and dad, but is now leaning towards being a dadda's boy for now. Here is a little more about our birthday boy...... 12 Month post 

Bubs started his morning off with our traditional hallway balloons and some presents! 
Then it was morning nap, a little lunch and some play time with his new birthday toys. 
Unfortunately by the end of the day our little mister was not feeling that well and didn't have cake. So we will do a cake smash for him later. 
We sure do love this baby hooligan and are so grateful he is ours forever! 

No comments: