Sunday, December 1, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

As usual decorating for Christmas spanned over two days, lots of cookies and a Christmas show. 
Boxes up from the basement!
This is my cute little helper on day one. He decided to unload the hallway linen closet to help his momma. 
Helpers don't come any cuter ;).....
or mischievous!
Watching Mickey and hanging lights. End of day one! 
Day two started with frosting cookies and watching Arthur Christmas.
I even found allergen free sugar cookie & frosting recipes. Someone thought it was pretty tasty.....
Until it wasn't and he tried to get dadda to eat it. After that he would only have the sugar cookies plain and that got old real fast too. Back to the snicker doodles. He loves him some cinnamon and sugar!
After cookies the boys started sword fighting and running around. This is how these two "help" me decorate. Oh well, they probably know I will just got back and do it how I like! Ha! ;) 
Cuddles watching the movie. 
 
We are a pretty crazy crew! Now onto day three of decorating where I'll finish the rest! :) 

Decorating from years past....... 2012, 2011

No comments: