Friday, November 23, 2012

Decorating for Christmas

Here is a look at our traditional day after Thanksgiving Christmas decorating. I am a stickler when it comes to all things Christmas before Thanksgiving....one holiday at time! :) This is such a fun night, it's super cozy and relaxing night. We always have yummy hot chocolate and put on a Christmas movie (Arthur Christmas this year, super cute!) and "we" decorate. When I say "we", I mean me! Haha, Jon would help but he knows I will just go back and redecorate it. He is very sweet and knows that decorating is a passion of mine. So he just let's me do my thing, while he and Jax play and watch the movie. The decorating didn't get very far before we all crashed and just watched the movie. Love my little family. 
This is the end result (mainly done during Jaxson's naps!): 



No comments: