Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I love this time of year!!! It's cozy, warm and full of family and friends. It's especially a great time of year to find greater gratitude for my blessings. This year I feel especially blessed to have my little family, to be able to stay home with Jaxson and watch his amazing little self progress and evolve. I feel blessed to have my sister's all living so close and have such amazing friends (sissers included in that too). I am grateful we were able to move into our home and put some roots down. I feel blessed to have a husband that makes me feel loved and appreciated and does all he can to progress our family in all ways. Life is definitely a bumpy ride but the small and simple blessings are the things that make it worth it. Happy Thanksgiving!!! :) 

Prettiest ladies, Lo & Shaun
Cute Mr. Lucas! 
Ross is in there somewhere. 
Sweet & Spunk Lo! 
My sweet boy! Wait did I say sweet, I meant to say terror! Good thing he is cute ;) 
Lover Doves! Brooke & JD! (less than a month they are getting married!) 
Lucas and his little shadow Jax.   
Tablet time with Cole & Jacq. 
Time to watch Elf! 
Love this happy kid! 
Pretty baby, pretty momma. 
Oh the littles, how we love them! 
Tay & the Gracer loungin' out. 
Just the boys hanging out. 
Pretty little lady! 
Cole kickin back. 
Love that Xander smirk. (His Mom got this pic! Haha, he will never smile for me :)) 
Tay Tay hanging out :) 
Uncle Ross entertaining the little littles! :) Too cute!
My little babes cruising around. 

**Thanks Jen and Ross for hosting Thanksgiving at their home :) 

Photo Booth Time........ :) 









1 comment:

Shauna said...

Love. Love. Love. Can I just copy and paste this to my blog. :) he he.. send the code my way. :) :) You are so awesome to be the family photographer these days. Thanks for being an awesome sissy.. happy happy Merry Merry. Grateful for you. xo.