Sunday, December 1, 2013

Typical Sunday Morning

We have 11 o'clock church so we always have a little time in the morning. Jax gets into his Sunday morning mischief routine (pretty typical every week, oh wait pretty much every hour of every day), maybe that's why we are always 5 minutes late for church every Sunday. ;) That and he has suckers for parents that let him play just a little bit longer than we should.
Heart melters :) 
Group hug!
Me: "Come on bubs let's go get ready for church". Jax: "Nah, I'm good! And don't even think about taking my cars mom."
It's wagon time!
High five requested and subsequently denied ;) Far too busy for those types of things.
Okay seriously is this kid 2 or 20?!?!? He kills me! 
I love this pic! Taking his monkey for a ride. 
Nope I won't look at you and smile, mom! 
One more tackle. Sacrament is soooo long!!!

No comments: