Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bumbo Time







(**Seriously when did my baby get so big!!! It's killing me how fast he is growing!!! Every couple of days it hits me just how fast it goes by.)

A couple of days ago Jon and I noticed Jaxson kept trying to sit up when he was laying back, almost like he was doing crunches. It was pretty cute! We would just help him sit up and support his back and he was happy as a clam. I mentioned this to my sister, Shauna, who said maybe he was ready for the bumbo. In my mind my baby came home from the hospital yesterday so there was no way he was ready for the bumbo. :) But that night I busted out the bumbo and let's just say little man was heaven. He could see his whole world and was loving it.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

OMG!!! I am loving you blogging. I love this little boy so much! Can I just come squeeze him.. I love his smiles.. his mumbles... so much fun. I thought he was ready to see the world. Awesome!!