Friday, January 20, 2012

3 Months Old!!!

I heart this little boy! It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital yesterday and at the same time feels like he has been part of our family forever. With that said, Jaxson has had a lot going on this month :). He is still a super smiley little thing, tongue included, especially in the morning. We usually wake up to him chatting away and are received by the warmest entire face smile. I love that he smiles with his WHOLE face! I still can't figure out how I got a morning baby....I am so not a morning person, I guess I will become one ;). He has also just started sleeping in his big boy crib for both naps and night time. When I was pregnant I never thought he would have been in our room this long. He has been in a port-a-crib but there was comfort in knowing he was at the end of the bed. But at the end of day I was waking up to every little noise (while Jon slept through everything!) and not getting good sleep. By no means is little man sleeping through the night.....I freakin wish!!! He does usually gives us a 5 to 7 hour stretch depending on his mood :). He has also discovered his world from a whole new perspective with his bumbo seat. He never usually lasts a long time but loves it. Also he started rolling over but again it's only when he wants to. Most of the time he looks at me and puts his head down like he's tired. But every once in while the noggin goes over and then the rest of him follows. We are stills struggling with his acid reflux and constant spit ups (day & night) but he seems to be doing okay with it. He is what they call a happy spitter on medicine. He loves to face out because he likes to be part of the party but will snuggle when he gets up from naps which I love. Naps have improved....thank goodness! We discovered his room has to be pretty much pitch black and he needs to be on his tummy. If we put him on his back he just smiles and giggles because he can see mom and dad. He still loves his binks during sleepy time. He is showing a lot more interest in his toys and loves to put everything in his mouth including his & my fingers. He thinks that standing on my legs is the best and tries to climb up to get higher. He is also extremely ticklish like his Dad. He gets very excited when he knows its time to eat....it's so CUTE! We also had his first Christmas which was so fun...probably more fun for Jon and I then for him but we loved it!!!! I seriously can't believe how big he is.










"Look at What I Can Do......"











Jaxson @ 2 Months, 1 Month

No comments: