Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I LoVe My PErsOnaL StALker

I love my personal stalker. I ask him what or where I want to eat on any given night, he looks at me very intently and guesses....he's right 99% of the time. I give him a look and in two seconds he comes closer or he runs away. He knows when I feel fat, when I need extra encouragement, when I need to be told I am a good person or I am beautiful or my efforts were more than enough. He knows when our family needs to be closer to the spirit. He knows when I am struggling with life and what makes it better. He knows how to get me to roll my eyes in laughter or smile just so. He knows how to remove the weight of the world from shoulders. Sometimes he knows me better than I know myself. The way I see it....the only way this guy can do and know all these things is if he is my personal stalker. :)

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Pretty lucky girl!! NOT ALL *personal stalkers* are that AWESOME!!

Hayley England Kling said...

Awww...that was cute Lyss!

Becca said...

So cute!! Wish my stalker "stalked" a bit more so he knew a few more things! :) Maybe yours can share some tricks of the trade. :) You're a lucky chica.

PS-- we need a girls night!!

MaDeb or Deb said...

That was so cute!! You're a lucky girl and I'm lucky because coutdown......I get to see you both very soon!!

Us said...

Love it Lyss! Im sure it goes both ways you guys are awesome together! Love ya both!!