Monday, May 17, 2010

Cake Class




We look so studious in these pics, love it! Anyways, Shauna and I had talked about taking a cake decorating class for forever. We found out Roberts offered a beginners class, which I actually had to end up sneaking my way into. Shauna kept reminding to sign up and well, me being me, I put it off and when I went to sign up the class was full. With Shaun's crazy 5 kid schedule it would be months before we could take it together again, so I bought my supplies, crossed my fingers and showed up to beg the teacher. She was an awesome lady who, after a little hesitation, let me join the class. It really turned out to be a lot more work than I thought but we had a blast and made some pretty great cakes. Now if I could only tackle the fondant beast!

No comments: