Saturday, October 27, 2018

Family Halloween Party 2018

Happy Halloween....okay almost! Halloween was always been a pretty big deal in my extended family growing up and that has extended not only to my extended family now but my little family. Well to Benson anyways, Jaxson tolerates the holiday which is hilarious because his birthday is 11 days before Halloween and I'm hoping West will like it as he grows up. I love Halloween! I love the the weather, the mild spooks, the costumes, it's so much fun! While the party looked different this year (Shauna having another set of baby twins in May and recently moving back from Virginia and me not being able to set up the haunted house solo across the lake or in my back yard)....I think it still had some of our favorite things....family, costumes, food, fun, laughter, a little spook here and there. I'm not sure how the family party will evolve and change over time. I'm grateful for the years of the haunted house and hope we can get back there but if not I will cherish that memory and look forward to any time spent together. Here is a peek at our 2018 Halloween party (okay let's be honest, I'm going to post no less than 1 million pictures! ha!.......
Halloween parties from the past.....2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

No comments: