Friday, October 30, 2015

Family Halloween Party!

I'm sad I didn't get better pictures of the haunted house this year, but I really think it was our best one to date! :) 
Butcher shop
The entrance
The cannibal alley way
Scarecrow & Pumpkin head garden (Scarecrow heads were new this year) 
Post apocalyptic zombie triage center (zombies new this year)
The witches
The graveyard
The IT scene

Now onto the family party. Again I wish I would have gotten more pictures but it is what it is and the party was still a blast!!! We had a Captain America, an Iron Man, a ninja, a bank robber, a bum, 2 SWAT guys, little red ridding hood, a witch, a pirate, a cat burglar, a Waldo, a monster, a kitty, big bad wolf, Batgirl, Batman, an indian chief, a gypsy, a ninja turtle, Superman and so much more!!!! Love this crazy family of mine!!!! 
Happy 8th birthday to Hailey Rae!!!!! :) We love you to pieces girl!!! :) 
Family Halloween parties from the past.......2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

No comments: