Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Party & Hailey's Birthday Party

What a super fun party! A little Halloween, a little Hailey's birthday....what a blast! We started off with yummy, yummy lasagna and lots of talking! What's new with this group, right?!?!!? 
 After dinner we headed into Hailey's birthday party, including one tough pinata and Hails blowing out the candles on her cute birthday cake. This girl is such a sweetheart. She always has a hug for me and a big smile! She also has a little sass, which I can totally relate to. Love her! And I can't believe she is 5!!!!
 Here is the best picture we could get all of the kids! It was a rough go!!! But look at how cute they are. Love this little group.
Lastly there was the haunted house in the backyard and it was awesome. I'm so sad I didn't get more pictures and the ones I did get do not do it justice. It was awesome! (I love that Shauna has kept the Barrett family tradition alive! My grandma who passed more than a year ago would be proud.)
Such a great night! Love me some Halloween and love that Hailey girl! 






No comments: