Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Day 2016

After a morning of watching our boys enjoy Santa's gifts and a wonderful time at church helping us to remember and center on the true meaning of the season, I headed to go see my sweet new niece, Charlotte who made her arrival a littler earlier today. 
(How cute is this video of my nephew Lincoln playing music for his new baby sister?!!? Heart melter for sure!!!!) 
Then it was home to see my boys and open some presents and enjoy more chaos........
(Love Monte Cristos for Christmas brunch!) 
Later we had some of our most favorite visitors over (& I actually remembered to get pictures of their visit this year!!!) .......
(We could not love these two more!!!) 
And Jon and I ended our night with one of my favorite traditions, leftovers and It's a Wonderful Life. And bonus....I was able to snuggle up with my Christmas present from my mom.....the beautiful blanket pictured on the left. My Mom knit this huge blanket and it's crazy warm.....I love it!

Christmas Days from the past 2015 (includes morning as well). 2014. 2013, 2012, 2011

No comments: