Sunday, August 21, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - August 21st to the 27th

08.21
The tornado twosome of Sunday morning. ;) 
And ending the day right with tubby time! 
08.22
Toy time is happy time for these little monsters! 
08.23
We have some major Mickey Mouse love at this house. We love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and we love anything with his face on it! It's pretty freakin adorable! 
08.25
Today I worked in the front yard the majority of the day. I also happened to have two lost dogs make it to my house. My boys were in heaven and I was counting down till they were picked up because my boys were falling in love with these little puppies. Thankfully all doggies found their way home. 
And how cute is this mini baller! 
08.26
After school chaos with the hooligan kiddos!
Oh my lanta! Jax kills me! He spilled water on the couch and instead of telling me, this is how he covered it up......hahahahaha. I die! 
08.27
Oh our favorite time....tubby time! 

No comments: