Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jax & Jacq's Birthday Party!!!!

For everyone who doesn't know Jaxson was born on my niece (my sister Shauna's little girl) Jacq's birthday, October 20th (she turned 7 this year). His actual due date was the 18th but that kid was not budging (I was dilated to a 3 for four weeks). I remember being a little hesitant about being "induced" on the 20th because I didn't want to take away from Jacq's day or Jaxson's day in the future. I now realize how silly that thinking was. Not only does Jacq love sharing a birthday with Jax but she is so loving and generous with him. They are true BFFs, just separated by 6 years. They truly are the cutest together. No matter what mood Jax is in, Jacq always has him stitches! I just heart how loving they are to one another and I hope it always continues to be so in the future.

Anyways back to the post.....Jax and Jacq's birthday party! I wasn't going to do a party but with the possibility of us moving out of state I wanted to take advantage of every opportunity to spend time together. After I decided to have a birthday party for Jax, it dawned on me that it wasn't a party unless it was a party for Jacq as well (especially since we had it on their actual birthday). As for the party.....so much fun! I know that cooking is really not my thing but creating and having fun....right up my alley. The night before the party I decided it would be so fun to do a photo booth and it was so much fun! I think  between the food, play, movie, and photo booth we all rocked that party good :). Thanks to everyone for coming!








No comments: