Saturday, October 20, 2012

Our Baby is ONE!!!!

Oh our sweet little babes is one. I seriously couldn't have imagined his first year going this fast. I know everyone says that but it's so incredibly true! And I also couldn't have imagined how much I would love and care for this little boy. I have absolutely adored watching his little personality come out this past year and am amazed how hard little mister works at progressing & playing! He is so sweet natured, kind, funny, quirky and loving with a side of determination and spunk! He loves to explore. Loves other kids and babies. He loves to flirt with pretty ladies. He has turned into a major daddy's boy but still has a special place in his heart for his mamma (sick, sad, when Dad is not home, etc.). Loves to play and hates to be told what to do (oh wait he is his mamma!). Loves "his people". Hates the car. Loves Elmo. Loves music and dancing. Loves to be mischievous and get into every room, every cupboard, etc. Still loves his "binks" and crib bumpers. Loves a tubby. Loves to play "I'm going to get you" and so much more. He is a good boy and we just truly, madly, deeply love him!

I was able to get up with the monkey on his birthday morning and steal a few minutes with my babes. He found one of his hard to wrap presents and was super excited to play with it (which I let him....look at that little face....you would too!). When Jon woke up we decided to open the rest of his presents and enjoying watching him play. He definitely loved all his presents but Elmo was a pretty big hit. We are so grateful this little monkey came into our home, family and hearts and couldn't imagine our lives without him.

































No comments: