Saturday, June 11, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - June 5th to the 11th

06.05
Gotta love this little helper of mine, I know his brother sure does. Tubby time is always happy time at this house. 
Gotta love how sometimes the best toys are not toys....they are hangers! 
 
Sometimes our house just needs a dose of quiet time! 

06.06
Momma is so funny!
 
 
 
Bubbles on a windy day with my big bubs while Benson naps.......yes please! Love one on one time with my big mister. 
 
Then it was post nap snuggles :) 

06.07
A little bubbles and sidewalk chalk while baby bubs naps. It's always on turbo speed and very entertaining with my main man Jax.  
This one woke up and came to join in the fun. 
Today we had family pictures, so of course Benson refused to take his afternoon nap and pictures weren't until 7:30 due to lighting requirements. This little guy was a trooper (not his usual smiley self but he tried). He totally passed out on the way home. 
I love that I have been able to convince Jon to watch the Bachelor with me. :) I'm sure he will deny it to anyone who asks ;). 

06.08
Good morning chubby man! 
 
 
 
 
Our weekly backyard hang! Even though my days and nights are utterly exhausting, there is no place I'd rather be (well maybe a spa, but just for a little bit!;)) Love my boys. 
 
Another run at solids! Love this little chunk and I'm looking forward to the day he likes solids then maybe he will get off my boob at night (all night)!!!
 
 This kid loves the changing table for one reason....the bucket! The dang bucket which he tries to rip off the wall. He kills me!

06.09
 
 
Love this little buggy catcher of mine! And he loves him some rolley polley bugs. But for reals he could catch them all day. It's always a little bitter sweet for my boy when he has to let them go back their homes. 
Another back yard hang with my two mini men. 
Bens was cracking me up today because he kept tilting his head. It was beyond adorable. Love this goofy little boy. 

06.10
When brother hasn't slept and dad has to go to work early, sometimes mornings are ROUGH for this momma. Thankfully Jax is the sweetest and will play trucks on top of me ;). Stinker! Love him!!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today we headed to Auntie's pool with a few of our fav peeps!!!! 
 
After we got home, we had a quick turn around and headed back to Orem to spend some time with Jon and Kati and their kiddos. Jax had a blast playing with their boys and enjoyed invading Kati's parent's pool. Needless to say our two a day swimmer crashed on the way home. :) 

06.11
Pretty sure this one has the sweetest face because he is a stinker!
Love this crazy of mine. He thought this was the funniest thing. He said he was just hanging around like a monkey. 
 
I don't even if its to prolong bedtime......brother cuddles all night long! My heart bursts!!! 

No comments: