Saturday, June 18, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - June 12th to the 18th

06.12
Oh man I love Jax, he was making lists on doodle pad. We started calling him Dr. Jax.....he is not a fan! ha! ;) 

06.13
The awesome organization.....yup he gets that from his momma! ;) 
If he is going to be a turd sleeper than I will take all the cuddles, please and thank you! 
Could my little Cap' America be any cuter! I want to eat his little cute face! :) 

06.14
One day he will sleep right?!?!? I am one tired momma. I thought Jaxson was a horrible sleeper. Turns out he was our warm up for Benson!!!!!!
Love this baller of mine. This morning he wanted to cruise on the back patio and I was happy to oblige.
Cutest boy in a little hat. Oh man I love our boys in baseball hats, so dang cute! 

06.15
Brothers......all the heart eyes for these boys!!!!
Cousin time at the pool is the happiest time of summer. I am grateful for every memory made with family. I know we are all so blessed to be together! 

06.16
Oh how I love this fat head babes! His thighs aren't too shabby either!
Today we headed to Timp Hospital to get Jaxson's blood drawn for his allergy testing. The staff was amazingly sweet and had prizes to distract him. Our little guy was brave and didn't shed one tear and they took 3.5 vials of blood! So proud of our little tough guy!!!! 

06.17
Because my kids are H*** bent on destroying me today I am starting it off right with a Mt.Dew and left over Swig dirt ball cookie. Heaven help me this might not be enough sugar and caffeine. 
Thankfully we also had the best visitor today, MaDeb (my mom!)! She played board games, sidewalk chalk, looked at a million cars, tickled and kissed baby toes, the whole nine yards and Jax and Benson were in heaven :). They love their time with her. 
The IPad is a curse and blessing. Sometimes it saves me sanity and sometimes it costs my sanity........freakin' IPad! 
I love this funky little monkey and he thought this was absolutely hilarious. 

06.18 
Separate post.....Yuba Lake ;) 

No comments: