Saturday, May 14, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - May 8th to the 14th

05.08
I'm going to do a separate post for Mother's Day and my birthday because well I can :) 

05.09
Love this sweet little boy! 

05.10
Big giggles between brothers......probably nothing in this world that makes me happier :). 
My little architect. I love this kiddo's ingenuity, he truly has an eye for creating. Love that! 
Pretty much doesn't surprise me that this one likes cars too. 

05.11
Look at my sweet little redhead! I adore his red hair, maybe it will grow on his dad ;). 

05.12
This kiddo loves his shark towel. Once he gets it out its out of the day! His little quirkiness cracks me up. He's a winner for sure :).
Sometimes our day looks a little like this! I will take the cuddles but I could definitely do without the screaming bloody murder pass out routine ;). 

05.13
Today we got to spend the morning with our sweet crazy Linc boy while my sister got her hair done. Jax had a blast driving him around and they both had a blast running from Jon while he sprayed the hose at them. Good cousin times! 
Benson was getting his cardio in today ;) He is getting crazy good at his jumperoo! 
Love a little scripture power :) 

05.14
Someone has some crazy legs! 
Nothing like a brother dance party! 

No comments: