Sunday, May 1, 2016

Benson In His Sunday Best!

I could die from the cuteness exuding from this boy! Jaxson wore the top half outfit 4 years ago and I love seeing it on Benson, my second son! I have two sons! What the what!?!?! Jon and I have been beyond blessed to receive Jax and Bens. We have two sweet boys that I will do everything my power to raise into good men. To serve and think of others. To be kind and sweet. To be strong and independent yet loving. I love my boys so much it hurts 90% of the time ;) but its usually a good hurt. 
My boys look NOTHING a like! Jax had/has dark features (a little more Barrett looking) and Bens has such light features (a little more Conley - Irish features). I'm loving that I got both in the boys!!!! So fun to see how different they are looks and personality! :) 

No comments: