Thursday, November 19, 2015

J2B2: Nesting

I love when I get little bursts of energy and am able to do a little nesting. Today I cleaned out my car and my office drawers. And I found some AWESOME treasures! 

Some pretty fabulously named burned CDs I found in the car. Here are some of my favs! 
(This is a CD Jon burned for me before he took me to the Damien Rice concert. He wanted me to be so excited and love the music and concert. I was so worn out from work (60+ hour weeks) and the music was soothing, I might have fallen asleep at the concert.....twice. Bahaha my poor hubby when we were dating. Sometimes I wonder why he kept trying!) 

And I found some other gems in my office drawers......
Our first family of 3 photo.
Jax at the hospital!!! He's the cutest!!!! I can't believe we are going to be back there again and become a fam of 4!
Love this drawing I found! Me and four of my fav ladies! I think this is a Lola original but honestly I haven't cleaned out the drawers in a LONG time! ;) 
We were babies!!! We will be married 7 years in January! 
For everyone that says Jax looks nothing like me.....ha! I think the middle two pictures say different! Bam! 
My nieces and nephews were the cutest littles and babies! :) 
My HS graduation with my mom, cousin Jamie and Aunt Jo who passed away. Love that lady! 

No comments: