Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sundance Hike

Today was the perfect fall weather for a hike at Sundance. So we all loaded our kiddos up and headed up the mountain. It really was a beautiful hike but an exhausting one for this lady. Jaxson was boycotting his hiking pack but wanted to be carried for a lot of the hike and needed to be carried for the rest. It definitely made me think back to the many hikes Tim helped me with Jax. Man, I miss that guy! He was always so quick to serve and jump in and help me. Even when I acted so tough, he would pick up Jax without a word, smile and start hiking. He truly had such an amazing and giving heart. So grateful for the amazing memories I have of him and the effect he has had on my life. :) 

Here is our hike on a perfect, beautiful fall day. I'm sure Timmers was with us today. He wouldn't have missed a good hike :). 

No comments: