Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tiny Moment - A Day of Tiny Moments

I love when I take the time, slow down and look for the tiny moments with Jax. Because when I do that I find a million moments with this kid. He is a wild one but an awesome kind of wild that makes him one of kind and super amazing!....
Play doh usually ends up this way ;) 
This boy loves the vacuum! And I have no idea why. He loves to be chased by it, to charge it like a bull and to push it around. 
Putting him to work!
He kept chasing me with the vacuum saying, "It's coming, it's coming momma". I was running around, busting a gut.
This is what happens when Jaxson doesn't want to finish his lunch....melt down city! Needless to say, someone went down for a nap following this picture.
Jaxson loves when we build a "tent" over his crib after nap time. 
My silly boy :)
Loving and tackling his lovies.
Oh this smile,,, :)
This boy :)
We scored at the library! When we find a McQueen book, it's better than gold! 
Happy, happy, happy boy :) = happy, happy, happy momma
He read the book the whole time we did errands and had to take it into every store. I love when this happens. :)
Love the slow down days.......and my little guy :) 

No comments: