Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patty's Day

Love a day full of little feet, green everything, happy little dudes and green rice krispy treats! :) Here is a little peek at our St. Patrick's day.
Little green feet prints, treats and a surprise for the bubs. 
My little leprechaun is awake and excited to find his treasure. 
Loves his special St. Patty's day potion.
Snuggles and smiles on a sugar high :)
Pics with dadda before he headed to work. Love my little leprechauns. 
Someone had a hard afternoon after mom got home from her appointment. 
I wasn't feeling super great today but I was there! :) 
Yup, that's my boy! And my loads of laundry unfolded and on the floor.
Drinking more of his green drink (gotta love some green sprite :)) All and all, another St. Patty's day success.

St. Patrick's Day from the past...... 2013, 2012

No comments: