Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sometimes I Do It To Myself

Sometimes I know I make myself sadder than I need to be. Today was on the rougher side (ironically church is not helpful to me. Lots of babies, lots of big families....rough stuff). So naturally I decided it would be super healthy to look through old blog posts. This is what I found......
The positive pee stick. First pee stick I ever peed on and it was positive. 
Jaxson's 12 week ultrasound
 Jaxon's 16 week ultrasound.....it's a boy
20 Week Belly
 Jaxson's 21st Week ultrasound. Love that profile.
25 Week Belly  (Pop!)
33 Week Belly 
40 Week Belly (Never thought I would miss it.)
The two of us at the hospital...pre baby.
First picture of my boy
I wanted that baby, gooey and all 
Looking into his sweet face. He made me a mommy. How can I not cry every time I look at this photo. 
Jon holding his boy for the first time
First family photo
Alert and happy
Getting ready to go home
Home and happy.

Like I said, I know that by looking through all these photos I am making myself sad but also so happy. I think I forget that Jax is my miracle baby. We got pregnant our first month trying with him and that in itself is a miracle. And how grateful I am for that and my sweet, wonderfully crazy little boy.  

No comments: