Friday, March 7, 2014

A New Cycle, A New Plan

So today I took some time and tried to come up with a plan for this cycle. This is what I have come up with so far......
* Clomid (Jon has been mentioning quite a few friends that went on Clomid and had success. I called Valley OB and requested a prescription and luckily they were able to get a hold of Dr. Ollerton and he authorized a 50mg prescription that I would start today and take for the next 5 days with the option to do an IUI at my discretion)
* Guaifenesin (to help thin my cervical mucus in case our issue is a travel issue)
* Prenatal with folic acid (because that's always good prep. Positive thinking! :))
* Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant (In case we decide not to do the IUI this month. It can't hurt right! Supposedly the calcium and magnesium ions help the fertilization process)
* OPK (Ovulation prediction kit, either for husband baby making time and turkey baster baby making)
*  Contacted the Utah Fertility Center in Pleasant Grove (regarding sperm washing for the potential IUI)
* Eat healthier, sleep better, exercise and cut down the caffeine (these ones are the long shots....haha! But I am going to make my best efforts)

Well that's it for now. We are hoping to get a positive OPK so we can do the IUI this month....fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait did I mention my fingers are crossed!!!!!

No comments: