Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lights at Riverwoods

This year was beyond cold but still so fun! :) So while I don't love, love the cold, I love this time of year full of family, memories and laughter......nothing better :) 

Santa time.......
(Jax thought Santa looked cool until he sat on his lap and then he was over it!) 
Love this little family of mine :)
Besties......
Aren't they the cutest?!?!
Love this Lola lady
Sweet miss Taylor Jade
Silly Gracer girl
Cousins!!! 
Cute mister Lucas
My little energizer bunny....he just kept going and going....even with his little hands freezing. He didn't want to keep his mittens on ;( 
The running was contagious :) 
My boys :)
Cook & Hails, cutest ladies
Handsom Maxer.....getting so big ;( 
Love these twinners!
Xander boy, this kid!!! :) 
Getting warm....it was so cold! Did I mention it was so cold!
Me & sisser
Cook & Shaun
Watty Watson crew :)
One last picture of the whole crew! 

Lights @ Riverwoods from years past......2012, 2011

No comments: