Friday, November 30, 2012

Lights @ Riverwoods 2012








I love the lights at Riverwoods! Don't get me wrong it's so fun to go Temple Square in Salt Lake but the lights at Riverwoods are pretty amazing too (and it's a lot LESS CROWDED!). I love that we can go to Temple Square for the spiritual aspect and Riverwoods for more the fun aspect, i.e. Santa. And even though the rain from a sprinkle to a down pour it was still a pretty awesome night. We walked around (Jax ran, stumbled and tripped on the cobble stone -but still loved it), Jax danced to the carolers singing in the pavilion  and then we saw Santa......Call me a mean mom but I got the picture I wanted.....a crying Jax! Ha! I am the meanest mom but I think the crying Santa pic is the cutest thing ever!!! After Santa we hit up the super cute toy store and then our little family headed out while the rest of our fun group waited for "slay ride". At that point it was raining pretty hard and we decided to get a babes in from the rain. All and all it was such a fun night!!!! 



No comments: