Saturday, September 14, 2013

Utah State Fair 2013

I love a fair! Growing up in western Washington it was pretty much a given that you went to the Puyallup fair. And I will say it is the best fair EVER! You seriously needed a couple of days to get through the whole fair grounds. So doing it all in a day was crazy and so much fun!!! :) Living in Utah, the state fair is a lot smaller but still fun! I did forget how expensive it is when you don't get a bracelet. One ride for me and Jax and one ride for the whole family was almost $20!!! Craziness!!!! Oh well, we decided to splurge on two rides, see some animals and take in the sights (people watching!). Thankfully we got discounted tickets at Smiths and found super cheap parking. Once a year it's worth it! ;)

The apple of my I ;) 
My cute carrots :)
Jax and Jon checking out the animals. Which Jax LOVED!....
Cutest little chicken you ever did see. 
Ferris wheel with dad
Ferris wheel with mom. 
Little dude kept trying to jump around and hang out the sides. I had a death grip on him! 
Don't worry he can push his own stroller ;)
This was Jaxson's favorite ride ever! The monster truck going over "dirt mounds" was the highlight of his world. 
Petting the cows and huge bull. 
The joys of taking a toddler to the fair....we love him!
Off to home we go! :) Such a fun afternoon!!! We will definitely be back next year.

Our last visit to the Utah county fair: 2010
My last visit as a single lady: 2007

No comments: