Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My 29th Birthday

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a big fan of my birthday. I do not like getting older, I hate my growing number of gray hairs, wrinkles, waistline and everything else that comes with getting older! But I am thankful for all the people in my life that despite my resistance, make me feel so special. I am so grateful for my life and my little family. I'm okay growing old with them! :)
This is how my present was wrapped! Cutest little bow I have ever seen!!! :) 
After Jax woke up from his nap, we dropped him off at my sister, Shauna's (thanks again a million times over for watching our crazy, busy monkey. You are the BEST!), and went to see Iron Man 3! I loved it!!! I'm not going to life, love me some comic book movies. 
After the movie, we picked up Jax and headed up to Cheesecake Factory. This is how he rolled in the car, sunglasses, baby George and a smile. :) 
So grateful for my best boys!!! They made me feel like a special lady on my birthday and pretty much every day. 
I love this little face so much! :) 
Sucker for the sucker ;) 
Best party of dinner.....dessert!
This sums up my great day! :) 

Happy birthday to me! :) So excited about my mixer!

My birthdays from the past......... 28th Birthday, 27th Birthday, 26th Birthday, 25th Birthday

No comments: