Monday, May 13, 2013

I Heart Summertime!

Get ready for a picture overload!!! When this kid gets in swim trunks and rash guard....melt my heart, I die! How cute is my boy!!!
power to the babies ;)  
Earlier this morning, we headed to Walmart and picked up the cutest pirate swimming pool. After I set it up and filled it with water, Jaxson went "swimming" in the pool. 
Unfortunately his "swimming" lasted a grand total of about 2 minutes! :) 
The pool even had toys to entice him to stay in the pool....no dice! He had much more important things to do!!! 
View from our front yard. Doesn't get much better! (*But annoyingly there will be a 2 story house going up where the dirt is at. Big time sad face :( Love our current view!) 
Jax loves his almost finished lego table. Now I just to convince Jon to help me move it inside the house, attach the lego plates and add a road. 
Gotta get the water breaks in! 
Did a little sidewalk chalk. 
Then ran from momma when I asked him for kisses! Stinker!!! ;) 
Inside for a snack and a little wheels on the bus on momma's phone. 
 Then back outside to blow bubbles.....

And this after I told him he was done going outside for the day.....DRAMA! I was even a super nice momma and let him go outside in his diaper for a while. Love this boy and he loves to be outside. 

No comments: