Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hoogle Zoo

Gotta love a free day at Hoogle Zoo! Even though it was little chilly, we still had a blast. Get ready to check out our adventure with the usual picture overload. :) 
Lo Bugga (I mean Lola *Arie Watson)
"Come on Mom let me out of the stroller. I promise I won't run away." (Mind you he is saying this with his little mischievous fingers crossed!)
Besties!
Super cute sissers!
Pointing to all the animals. I think he wanted to hold them all! 
Cook and Hails
Lo Bug 
This picture took a lot longer to get than you woud think. One little miss would find a good spot and the other one had to find a good spot and this went on and on. 
Finally I decided to bust out the monkey leash and let the little man go wild (definitely not the first time I've used it, love that leash. See Aquarium & Children's Museum). And let me tell you Jax was in heaven, even though we got the usual "That chic puts her kid on a leash like a dog" look. Jax loves that he can run and I love that he can't run away. Granted he fell about every 2 minutes from the running (and that might even be a stretch). He just gets so dang excited!!!! 
Hails
Those these two littles :) 
My favorite is always the giraffes, even if it's super stinky in their area.
Cook was such a great sissy and lifesaver to push the stroller after Jax bailed out. 
These two are too cute!
Trying to get turbo to slow down!
My favorite kind of smiles :)
Saying hi to Aunt Shauna who was an amazing photographer! :) 
Shauna & Lola :) 
Me & My Monkey Monster
Sissers!!!! :)
Hails & Lo attacking the elephant 

Can't wait till next year! :) 

No comments: