Monday, January 21, 2013

Tiny Moments - Day 7

"Sometimes Life Needs a Blanket Fort on the Floor"
Unfortunately the "food poisoning" I got a couple of days was just your average run of the mill, nasty 24 hour stomach bug without a fever.....which I passed on to my little monkey :(. It hit him at about 3:30am this morning and our poor little guy threw up about every 30 minutes until 9am. After a lot of liquids and a nap, he started to feel a little bit better and we set up a blanket fort in mine and Jon's bedroom. He chilled with my phone in one hand and watched Elmo on another cell phone. Whatever little man wants when he is sick, I'm not going to lie, he pretty much gets. I love this little guy so much and it breaks my heart when he is sick, but it's amazing to see his resilience and his desire to be happy. He is our little trooper and we are so glad he is on the mend.  

No comments: