Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

(Jax harassing the big kids and the littles too! He kept trying to steal their food. Such a little scavenger!)
(Sassy HR!!! :) Love her!) 
(love this kid, always ready with a smile!) 
(three cute crazies) 
(love, love these two!!!) 
(Just walking around! He kills me!!!)
(These two wanted to fight me! They are crazy!!!) 
(Jax was loving Auntie and so were we. She watched the crazy kid so Jon and I could eat at the same time! That's a big deal for us!)
(Tay & Jacq, all smiles) 
(Don't mind if I do eat a treat :)) 
(Miss Taylor Jade all smiles while decorating)
(Lo Bugga or Lola Marie Watson according to her ;)) 
(Hailey and Lola harassing Hershey :)) 
(kids watching a movie after the busy festivities) 
(All the finished gingerbreads)
(Love my little family)
(Such a crazy group)
Such a fun night! I love that when I look at pictures, I have them of the adults (if I remember), of Max, Lola, Jacq, Taylor, Hailey & Jax but no Barrett or Xander! The little chowders will never smile for me!!!! Little stinkers......good thing they are cute! :) Definitely made me chuckle tonight as I looked through my pics. Anyways, nothing like good food, lots of treats and a crazy fun group to make for great night. Love this holiday tradition even if my house was a pretty sad excuse this year! :) Thanks Watsons for another great party! 

Gingerbread Parties from years past: 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007

No comments: