Friday, August 10, 2012

Hogle Zoo

Whoop! Whoop! We finally made it to the zoo! :) My sisters had braved the cold for the free zoo day this past winter but being a first time mommy I was little worried about it being too cold for the munchkin. :)
Here is the gang getting started at the beginning of the zoo! Such a hot day.....but oh so fun! Do you like how my sisters brought strollers for their coolers! Haha, I was dying! I love them...A LOT! :) 
The stroller gang :) Almost all of the girls were attached to a stroller (willingly and unwillingly ;)). Taylor and I escaped somehow ;). 
Aren't they cutest little group of people you ever did see?!!?
The Watty-Watson kiddos
The one and only Conley kiddo
Cook's cute girlies 
Jax & his favs (MaDeb was a trooper! I kept trying to steal my stroller back but she was not having it. She pulled him backwards because he had too much sun in his eyes....spoiled much! :) He loves his MaDeb!)
Besties!
(PS I especially love the shot of Lola at the bottom right. If you look close you can see the lion she was looking for :)) 
The girls at the giraffe pen. They thought they were pretty neat but stinky. They much preferred the fan that was inside. Like I said it was blistering hot! But we still had such a fantastically fun day! Can't wait to go again, especially when Jax is a little older and can really get into it. 

No comments: