Monday, May 7, 2012

Jaxson's 6 Month Pictures

I had been debating on whether or not to go back to Camera Shy studio in Lehi for Jax's 6 month pictures. They did a fantastic job on his "newborn" pics, even going over our scheduled amount of time. But I was still torn and kind of wanting to go a different direction. I few of my FB friends had taken their family photos recently and linked back to their photographer. One set of photos caught my eye, Natalie Lundberg Photography. I looked through her galleries, checked her prices (SUPER reasonable) and decided to give it a shot. She was quick to get us in (I might have slacked and Jax might be 6 and half months in these pics!), so incredibly sweet during the shoot, quick to get us a disc, not to mention the pictures are ADORABLY PERFECT! We only did a half hour shoot but had so many great shots to choose from. We will definitely be going back for family pictures and Jax's year picture in October and probably do an hour shoot to get it all in. Here are a bunch of my favs.......

























1 comment:

Jen said...

What a little stud!!