Monday, November 23, 2020

Gratitude - Day 2

I doubt I would be able to find the right words to express the immense, overwhelming, beautiful gratitude I have for my little family. Don't get me wrong, we are the hot mess train express but they are my life, my soul, my heart. They are at the core of every thought, every emotion, every decision, everything. They make me crazy, they also make my world turn and shake at the same time, they are life. I honestly never knew such a deep and thoroughly expansive love could exist on this earth but these four awesome and amazing (& annoying and crazy) guys have shown me over and over again my love knows no bounds for them, just like theirs for me doesn't either. How grateful I am for their love (even when I am completely undeserving), the patience (definitely undeserved), their faith in me (when half the time I don't believe in myself), for seeing all my good parts and allowing so much grace and love on the not so good parts. It feels like such a privilege to be a part of our family's journey in this life.....the ups and down.....I wouldn't miss a minute of the ride with my forever crew because to put it as simple as a possible.....they are the best! 

No comments: