Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Forth Stop: 1st Day (Evening) at the Beach

Today my boys saw and went in the ocean for the first time! Ahhhhhh it was the stinkin' cutest! I still can't believe that Jax is 6 and has never been in the ocean (both Jon and I are from the west coast originally! Ha! Both of us might be fired!).  Jax beyond loved it! He is a fish when it comes to water. Benson has decided the ocean is the devil and only throws sand at it. It might be a little my fault because as careful as his cousin, EJ, was to protect him from the waves....I accidentally let a wave get him and hit him below his waist (I was still holding his hand. I just spaced lifting him up....whoops!) and he was TICKED! He is not a water baby. He warms up to swimming in a pool, but it definitely takes time and it's on his terms. He is my boy boy, who likes getting messy and dirty.....The sand will do perfectly for him at the beach. And poor West was just COLD! It was a little chilly with the overcast. Surprisingly, Jax got almost all in the water (and we had no extra clothes, thank goodness we had towels in our van which worked great for both boys). All and all, it was amazing first day at the beach. I could not get enough pictures of my cray, sweet boys in and by the water. 
After exploring the water, we headed back to the campground to hang out with everyone......

No comments: